Pleasant Hill might not be on the list of 100 places to see before you die for most travelers, but for the people who live here — the city is a gem.
For residents and visitors looking to sparkle with Pleasant Hill pride, here are a few souvenirs and pieces of memorabilia available to buy online:
- "The coolest people are from Pleasant Hill, California" throw pillow, $20, available on Cafe Press.
- A Pleasant Hill baby bodysuit for $20.80 on Zazzle.
- A Pleasant Hill, California cap, $19.50 on Zazzle.
- Pleasant Hill, CA t-shirts in a variety of colors and styles, $13 through GreatCitiees.com.
- A Pleasant Hill, CA city limit sign, $49.95 on Amazon.com, or an "I [Heart] Pleasant Hill, CA" sign for $10.99.
- Vintage Pleasant Hill High School and College Park yearbooks from as far back as 1966 can be found with a little digging on ebay.
- A postcard sent in 1982 from Pleasant Hill, describing the greenery as "so beautiful," can be bought through CardCow.com for $14.95. Or, buy it unused for $13.99 on ebay.
- Postcards showing the Pleasant Hill float at a fair in 1910 are available on ebay for around $30.
- A colorful Pleasant Hill gay pride t-shirt for $26.99 on Skreened.com.
- "I [Heart] Pleasant Hill" greeting cards for $3.30 on Zazzle.
- Pleasant Hill, CA aprons on Zazzle for $26.05.
- A Pleasant Hill mug with an American flag on Amazon.com for $10.99, or a Pleasant Hill stainless steel travel mug for $17.99.
How do you show your pride for Pleasant Hill? Let us know in the comments.